Friday, September 7, 2012

My Fat Ass and What I am Doing About It!

I have noticed that lately that I have been expanding outwardly and occupying more space than I feel comfortable with... so being a lazy man and not particularly motivated (as is evident by the tenacity with which I maintain my blog) I decided that instead of using exercise to lose weight I would instead alter my intake.

About two months ago I discovered r/keto and after reading up on it decided that I would give it a shot... after all; it required minimal effort (eat more cheese and meat...uhhh ok) and if the results seen were anywhere near the results reported I would have lost some weight.

Well after just under two months I am about 15lbs lighter and have slimmed down to the last hole on my belt!

I have completely stopped eating bread, rice, potatoes, pasta and sugars, and I rarely if ever eat fruit (however I do eat a lot more vegetable s to make up for that.)  I have TONS of extra new energy, and don't find myself craving or being hungry anymore!

The most obvious downside about the ketogenic diet is that I won't shut up about it... be it either (rare) blog posts, pics up on my G+ page, twitter and reddit posts etc.  Also I have been using myfitnesspal.com to track my eating, it is a great tool to use and there are a very active and supportive online community to help fat asses like myself take up a little less space in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment