Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let's Talk Tech

I would like to make this post all about the geeky goodness that is technology and how I love it, what I have been doing with it, and how it affects our lives

There have been a lot of new things in my life over the last year that have moved me significantly foreward technologicaly.  The first step was me getting an iPhone.  I actually got one on launch day here in Canada and have been making sweet, sweet love to it ever since.

The phone has given me a reason and access to the social apps that I so long abhored and condemned.  I now have a twitter account.  Why not? I have the phone on me alll the time, it's part distraction, and part narcissism.  But at the bottom of it, it gets boring rather quickly.

I have a LinkedIn account.  I have been slowly putting together a profile there.  i am hopeful that it can potentially launch me into a new career and help me find work more locally.
The camera is has respectable 5 mega-pixel sensor and a quite capable processor in the phone means it takes great pictures.  This means I now have a flicker account, as well as instagram and I am constantly uploading pictures to imgur.

I really liked the camera capabilities and being able to snap a photo and share it via twitter, flicker, and instagram instantly is pretty cool.

I have also recently switched over my work laptop to run on ubuntu linux, and I am absolutely loving it! There will certainly be a future post about how awesome it is and all the cool stuff it does (as well as many of the hardships I've had to endure to make it work).

Thats all for now, more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment